Midland Digital Map Service
208 S. Marienfeld, Ste. 102
Midland Digital Map Service (MDM) is owned and operated by Victor Ochoa.
MDMS provides digital mapping service to the Oil & Gas industry. Victor has 30 years experience assisting the geological, geophysical, engineering, industries. MDM offers a high quality up to 44″ monochrome digital scanner which delivers an excellent digital image, replacing the tedious procedures associated with traditional digitizing.
The new process is more efficient, reduces cost considerably and adds substantial value to existing maps or documents.
1. MDM Service also has the capability to digitally draw a precision land or location Data map with all surrounding wells in your areas of interest with API numbers on each well ready for evaluations and prospect building.
2. A CD which will include an excel spread sheet and all information available for each well including any logs, topographic land surveys, scout information.
3. Finished projects can be converted to a portable document formant, saved to disk and making it very convenient for investors/partners to view via email.
4. Updating of lease land and base maps as well as posting new well locations.
5. Geophysical shot point lines can be converted to a digital/DXF (Vector) format for exporting.
6. Geological structural maps/Cross sections can be Drafted /edited directly from a Raster, PDF/ JPEG/TIFF etc. producing a high quality image and can be converted to most any formats.
7. Engineering Drawings, Tank Farms, Schematics.
8. Old stored, boxed or rolled maps can be scanned up to 44″, indexed and saved to, disk to reduce space. (a quote can be provided)
Maps can be picked up and delivery service is available as well as delivery via email. We can draft /update your maps and return to you in file formats such as PDF, TIFF, GIF etc. or can be saved to disk or plotted to any scale or any combination of media.