February 20, 2011
Come join us for some café y pan dulce (coffee & sweet bread) at our featured businesses of the month:
Join the Midland Hispanic Chamber of Commerce as we spotlight two businesses in February. Join us for a morning of networking as we learn more about the services they each provide.
ADA Offices | 3001 N. Big Spring, Ste. 104
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
February 17, 2011
The Catholic Churches of South Odessa and Fast Talk’n Productions Proudly Present West Texas Music Fest:
Midland Horseshoe Arena
Featuring Los Lonely Boys, Paula Nelson, Jarrett Schaub
February 17, 2011
Drillers 2011 Schedule Kicks off against the Weatherford Bullets:
7:30pm, gates open at 6:30pm
Grande Communications Stadium
Season ticket and sponsorship packages are now available for the 2011 Drillers season. You can find out more information by calling the West Texas Drillers football office at (432) 272-6901 or by visiting the website at http://wtdrillers.com.
February 11, 2011
Join us as our guest speaker, John Love, of PaperWerks discusses the business and spending trends of African Americans.
If you would like to set up a table top display, please contact UTPB SBDC at (432) 552-2455.
Tues., Feb. 15th
7:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Carrasco Room | Midland College
Cost: $5.00 at the door
February 4, 2011
Business Women’s Roundtable on Monday, February 7th, 11:30 a.m. at the
Permian Basin Board of Realtors Conference Room
February 3, 2011
Midland Digital Map Service
208 S. Marienfeld, Ste. 102
Midland Digital Map Service (MDM) is owned and operated by Victor Ochoa.
MDMS provides digital mapping service to the Oil & Gas industry. Victor has 30 years experience assisting the geological, geophysical, engineering, industries. MDM offers a high quality up to 44″ monochrome digital scanner which delivers an excellent digital image, replacing the tedious procedures associated with traditional digitizing.
The new process is more efficient, reduces cost considerably and adds substantial value to existing maps or documents.
1. MDM Service also has the capability to digitally draw a precision land or location Data map with all surrounding wells in your areas of interest with API numbers on each well ready for evaluations and prospect building.
2. A CD which will include an excel spread sheet and all information available for each well including any logs, topographic land surveys, scout information.
3. Finished projects can be converted to a portable document formant, saved to disk and making it very convenient for investors/partners to view via email.
4. Updating of lease land and base maps as well as posting new well locations.
5. Geophysical shot point lines can be converted to a digital/DXF (Vector) format for exporting.
6. Geological structural maps/Cross sections can be Drafted /edited directly from a Raster, PDF/ JPEG/TIFF etc. producing a high quality image and can be converted to most any formats.
7. Engineering Drawings, Tank Farms, Schematics.
8. Old stored, boxed or rolled maps can be scanned up to 44″, indexed and saved to, disk to reduce space. (a quote can be provided)
Maps can be picked up and delivery service is available as well as delivery via email. We can draft /update your maps and return to you in file formats such as PDF, TIFF, GIF etc. or can be saved to disk or plotted to any scale or any combination of media.
February 3, 2011
Due to inclement weather and in the interest in keeping all of our members safe and off the roads…
The Visitor’s Day with Chamber LEADers, originally scheduled for today, Thursday, February 3rd, has been rescheduled for NEXT THURSDAY, February 10th, 9 a.m. at the MHCC Building.
(Rock building with the huge MCDC sign on the top located one block south of the Petroleum Club and two blocks north of Front Street)