The buzz is that Social Media will grow at unprecedented rates in 2009 as more and more businesses leverage this powerful new marketing channel. Most businesses either lack the time or expertise to effectively carry out all the necessary Social Media Marketing activities.
In this 3-hour program, you’ll:
- Create your social marketing profile on three networks and learn specific steps on how to manage it.
- Learn how to set up your facebook page both personally and professionally. How to use facebook personally, protect your privacy and still promote your business!
- Power LinkedIn and Twitter and create a solid social marketing strategy
- Introduction to basics of blogging and creating blogging policies
Who Is Workshop For?
- Individuals wanting to create a positive online presence
- Individuals wanting to learn how to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, online networking and blogging
- Companies who want to put forth a positive online presence and to know what to look for with their employees online networks
- Small business owners wanting to harness the power of online marketing
Maria Elena Duron
personal buzz agent + identity coach
Maria Elena Duron is editor of the #1 job searching blog featured by CareerBuilder.com; she is recognized in the top 100 Twitter experts by Your Business Channel and Business Week; and is listed as one of the Twitter elite. Entrepreneur Magazine recognizes her as one of the top 50 personal branding strategist to work with.
This is a beginner level workshop!
Friday, March 27th,1p to 4p @ the Midland Hispanic Chamber Computer Lab. Register by: 682-2960 or email@example.com
$34 for MHCC Members $49 for non Members
Limited to 25 people (first 10 people to register will receive $100 in free gifts)
Bring your laptop – wireless access provided during the workshop!
No laptop! Limited desk top computer access – register early, space will run out.